Ready made track !

here the word is free (almost) if you would like to discuss real cars ore something else, but nothing that can offence people.
Pal-Al

Ready made track !

Post by Pal-Al »

It has been obvious that " Magracing " at the moment is for model racers and not miniature racers like myself . I have always enjoyed the competition rather than the building aspect of the hobby/sport. I have since realized that most of you are modelers and dam good one,s at that ! I think your on to something here and I should compare it to model trains which has lasted forever. One of the reasons is not producing a loser which no one wants to be ! If I were younger and with the capital! I would investigate the possibilities of wire molded in plastic offering straights , corners, switching etc. etc. It must be possible by now ! This would allow anyone to model a track ! The O gauge model railroaders would certainly be excited !

This is all made possible because some of you possess the ability to manufacture car parts and hopefully, if possible, supply ready to run cars , so necessary for the growth of the idea !

Anyway - Good luck to you all !