TRACK PLAN

Questions and Ideas to track building, how are you doing it? need help? new features? share your ideas.
lamalgame

Re: TRACK PLAN

Post by lamalgame »

Thank you Kuipo for all the advice. It is true that I draw circuits SLOT with narrow roads and to avoid blocking the cars I thought install barriers feeder (such as TCR circuit). Otherwise I will try to broaden the channels and redo a single stroke to keep the philosophy of Magracing.

For me I find it interesting to keep the principle of SLOT. With the realism of MAGracing

Anyway, I have not been tested in real and I can change your mind at any time

Strongly that I test the car on a small area
Attachments
rabattement1.jpg
rabattement1.jpg (36.24 KiB) Viewed 7584 times
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Yes Moore of this, We maybe have to keep the two lines as in slot car, But we need to refer to lines as:
Base line
Saftey Line
Race Line and maybe
Aggressiv Line.

Then it will be the gravel bedd line ;-) also.

Remember that it is possible to make several LC closed to each other! Ther is not only one Race Line always!
Kuipo

Post by Kuipo »

lamalgame wrote:Thank you Kuipo for all the advice. It is true that I draw circuits SLOT with narrow roads and to avoid blocking the cars I thought install barriers feeder (such as TCR circuit). Otherwise I will try to broaden the channels and redo a single stroke to keep the philosophy of Magracing.

For me I find it interesting to keep the principle of SLOT. With the realism of MAGracing

Anyway, I have not been tested in real and I can change your mind at any time

Strongly that I test the car on a small area
The guard rails work, but we've found that if they are too close to the track, people can basically ride the guard rail around the corner at almost no loss in speed. Either way, one nice thing about mag racing is that if you like the slotcar look, but want the racing of these cars instead, there's nothing stopping you! The freedom to make our own tracks is definitely nice.

I was actually thinking a tight track might look nice if you made it up to look like Monaco or something. A street track like the F1 race at Singapore or something. It's just a thought.

Keep us posted on your track. I think you are at least doing the right thing is planning it out. Having a plan is a big advantage when you go to actually make the track of course haha.
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

lamalgame wrote:Hello,

I hope to be around 5,50 m x 1,60 m .. if my wife is OK :)

I change a few turns and off the hill, there is a lot of tunnel I hope that it does not will remove the visibility

Its look like it's all left turns
/Keld