I am looking for complete magracer car's

Tell us about you self, where you from, your car/cars, where you are driving your MAGracing cars etc. etc.
charles141

I am looking for complete magracer car's

Post by charles141 »

Hi' I'm from Louisville Kentucky, in the U.S.. I came acrossed magracing while looking at slotcar footage on you tube..
I have looked every where for complete car's. None to be found..Can someone please tell me where I can get complete car's !!! :?: ..Thank you
Keld
Administrator

Re: I am looking for complete magracer car's

Post by Keld »

charles141 wrote:Hi' I'm from Louisville Kentucky, in the U.S.. I came acrossed magracing while looking at slotcar footage on you tube..
I have looked every where for complete car's. None to be found..Can someone please tell me where I can get complete car's !!! :?: ..Thank you
They are sold out for the moment, but new ones on the way, follow the tread by heliumfrog

so if you want some now you has to be lucky that some others will sell their cars.
/Keld
charles141

Re: I am looking for complete magracer car's

Post by charles141 »

Keld wrote:
charles141 wrote:Hi' I'm from Louisville Kentucky, in the U.S.. I came acrossed magracing while looking at slotcar footage on you tube..
They are sold out for the moment, but new ones on the way, follow the tread by heliumfrog

so if you want some now you has to be lucky that some others will sell their cars.
Thank you... will stay posted... :thumpup