BRW - Wednesday racing- street cam Heat3, 6 racers.

Tell us about your track, post a picture from the track together with description

Where is the track located, and is it open for visitors like a club track,
kiklo
Administrator

BRW - Wednesday racing- street cam Heat3, 6 racers.

Post by kiklo »

Racing Regards

Kim K.
Keld
Administrator

Re: BRW - Wednesday racing- street cam Heat3, 6 racers.

Post by Keld »

I like it, but I also think that there are so issues with the track, when we build we has to think about how good is the worst driver? it is better that the track is too easy, and there are no sections where the cars will crash as i see you have.
Yes is it good looking for the eye to se the cars driving thru tight corners, but it often happens that the cars crash there.

imo it is better with long straigt - brake - corner - long straight - brake - corner, and not a S-corner, as long as we want newcomers to race with us, new drivers give up if it is too difficult to race a full lap without errors.

My experience with this is bigger than most other, I do have a race center and for more than 10 years I have newcomers driving on my tracks, and it is the same, slotcar, digital slotcar and magracing, if it is too difficult they give up, If i change the track and make it more simple and slow down the cars they think it is funny, and next time they visit me i give them a little more power.
We can't do that with magracing, but make a simple track until everybody can handle the cars, and then turn the track around and have a pro track on the backside ;)

I made a slotcar track there can be driven both ways, one easy and one for pro, it took me really long time to design and get it right.
/Keld
kiklo
Administrator

Re: BRW - Wednesday racing- street cam Heat3, 6 racers.

Post by kiklo »

You are probably right about my track being a bit of a handful.
I'm considering ease out my far end S to get more flow.
Still my friends are regulars so they like the challenge.
Racing Regards

Kim K.