Anyone wanna take over the fora?

Keld
Administrator

Anyone wanna take over the fora?

Post by Keld »

There are too little activity and I have too many other interest, so if anyone would like to take over the fora, let me know very soon
/Keld
Keld
Administrator

Re: Anyone wanna take over the fora?

Post by Keld »

no response, the fora will be deleted end december
/Keld
davidwp

Post by davidwp »

Thanks, Keld and goodbye. A last look at my 1:24 RC Cadillac converted to Mag Steer. The last car on the forum. David

Vintage 1/24

Post by Vintage 1/24 »

Thanks for all your work on this fledgling hobby and useful forum - I still feel it has a lot of promise.

I guess you will continue selling cars on ebay from time to time?

I also suffer from too many interests and not enough hobby time. Sorry I can not help, but I offer appreciation.

Thanks again,
Ron
WesR

Post by WesR »

Many thanks for your efforts Keld. Disappointing that nothing has come of it yet. Except that most people seem to have had a lot of enjoyment from Magracing so things can't be all bad. Hard to know what exactly is the problem but at the moment it is lack of availability of everything needed to race. I had hoped to remarket something, possibly in 1/24 scale as I have cars 90% completed but, to make it pay, a large investment would still be needed and this is just not possible now.
I still hope to have an open day with the 1/24 cars and make some videos for posterity.
Best wishes and a happy new year to all! Wes