Battery and Charger

Are You satisfied with the battery solutions?

Yes, very good
67%
It could be better
33%
No its too short time
No votes

Total votes: 6

Lasp

Battery and Charger

Post by Lasp »

I have now get different types (brands) of battery pendling betwen 3,6 - 3,7 Volt and 600 -630 mAh.
Remeber also that there are protected witch ar 2mm longer. But in the car it dosnt matter because of the clever solution that WesR have made.
Battery 10440.JPG
Battery 10440.JPG (94.45 KiB) Viewed 15378 times
More importent is that it schuold bee the same solutions in the Grip (Pistol) At least to avoid any misstake with polarity! I use the protected in the grip.

I also have found out that some charger är able to charge different type of battery 3V oor 3,6V .
Charger.JPG
Charger.JPG (76.23 KiB) Viewed 15378 times
Some of those Charger kan bee feeding with 12V instead of 110 or 220. So its easy to take a Car 12V for charging.
Keld
Administrator

Re: Battery and Charger

Post by Keld »

I also have those Mars batteries, if you take off the mars plastic you will see that inside it is blue like the ultrafire, but only 350 mAh
/Keld
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

I dident now. :-(
This is lurendrejeri! How can they do that? Skulldruggery, swindle! I have no Words for it.
Its from DealXtreeme
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

lurendrejeri that is Swedish and Danish, I don't know the English word for it. But Yes Dealextreme are cheating us if we buy that, and that is why I wrote about good experience with another seller.
here it is Manafont
/Keld
Ned

Post by Ned »

The UltraFire WF-138 Switching Charger works well with size 10440 (AAA) 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable unprotected batteries. Both compartments are a little short for the protected version of this battery because the protection chip on the end of the negative terminal makes the battery slightly longer. There is also an UltraFire WF-138B model. I don't know the difference.
I don not recommend getting a charger that will accommodate batteries of 3 or 4 different diameters because it is not likely to work well with your size AAA batteries. I also have a TrustFire TR-003P4 which I do NOT like. It might be okay for batteries with larger diameters.
zoeypenelope

Post by zoeypenelope »

The Multi-Purpose Battery Charger is a multipurpose gadget designed to charge several types of batteries effectively. With its extensive features and functions, ...The Multi-Purpose Battery Charger is a sign language alphabet multipurpose gadget designed to charge several types of batteries effectively. With its extensive features and functions, ...How a battery charger works. A battery works by converting its stored chemical energy into electrical power. Once the electrolyte of the battery is used up, it needs to be recharged. A battery charger is a device that provides Direct Current (DC) to the battery to restore the used-up electrolyte.The two most common types we offer are manual battery chargers and automatic battery chargers. These two charger types have key differences in their operation. Follow the instructions to preserve your battery's life and stay safe.